Monday, January 08, 2007

Week 1 Review

Nutrition and Exercise:
I gained 0.8lb. My eating was okay during the day but fell apart at night. This is my main area to focus on this weekI didn't read my bible daily. I did attend the gym and complete week one of the weights program. I managed a few cardio sessions too.

Financial:
If I didn't have credit card debt then I would've avoided £217 of bank charges. Still I got a low balance rate card to shift some interest. I forgot to cancel one of the Xbox Live subscriptions (£40). As a result of resistance from the kids and being late again to the lessons I won't renew for another session. I spread the cost of the Christmas wine (from Laithwaites) over three months. I bought the odd thing from the canteen - I must resolve to bring in more meals from home. With all the existing information you wouldn't have bought more e-books on nutrition and fitness but I'm not that disciplined, yet (£43). The quote for replacing the TV aerial turned into me getting it installed. The car broke down!

No comments: